Relaxing, Releasing, Rebalancing, Restorative
CURRENT LOCATION: North East Thailand (working from the Nong Khai Alternative Centre). UK 2021 dates to be confirmed. Distance/remote sessions available for Biodynamic Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Intuitive Healing and Reiki.
I am passionate about supporting others to heal and expand into their full potential, and teaching tools for self-empowerment!
Meditation, yoga, exercise, healthy eating and personal growth are all a part of my daily life.
I became interested in natural forms of healing in my early twenties after experiencing chronic fatigue, digestive issues and depression since my teens, with which modern medicine was unable to help. After ending up in hospital with severe abdominal pain and bleeding, I realised it was time to make some big life changes!
Understanding that I must be, somehow, be able to heal and re-balance myself, I began to explore alternative healing methods. I began to take some evening classes in Shiatsu: the incredible benefits of body and energy work combined soon led to me signing up for the three year practitioner course!
Later I discovered and began training in Cranio-Sacral Therapy, which fascinated and helped me hugely with its ability to tap into the subtle layers of my experience (physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically) and heal these different aspects.
I began to understand more deeply the link between body, mind, emotions and energy, and the fact that I had more control over my body and mind than I had realised. I realised that my physical health issues were mainly a crystallisation of my thoughts, feelings, behaviours and choices up to this point – and adjusting these things provided the key to my healing on all levels.
I also learned more about nutrition and gradually modified my diet so as to better support my health. After taking a short course in meditation and mindfulness, I began to meditate daily.
In 2005, I organised a five month trip to Asia: in the second week of my trip, I had an accident in Thailand (involving an elephant and a tree!), which unexpectedly changed the whole course of my life!
Unable to travel with my injured leg, I stumbled upon a wonderful yoga centre and community in Nong Khai, North East Thailand and began to study yoga intensively with two incredible teachers. Their teachings had so much impact on me that I ended up relocating to Nong Khai and spending the next three years there – dedicating a large part of my time to the practise of yoga and meditation.
Not only did I heal my leg completely, I was also able to go much deeper with my own mental/emotional healing, and gain an even deeper understanding of the intimate connection between the body, mind, emotions and energy flow – and how all need to be balanced for optimal health.
I now spend half of the year in Nong Khai and the other half in England.
-Personalised body work/energy work treatments and intuitive guidance – that addresses your individual needs. My style of working is gentle, sensitive and intuitive.
-A supportive and compassionate space for discussion and self-reflection before or after your treatment – to help you understand and tackle the root causes of your symptoms. (85 minute session needed for this.)
-Guidance regarding additional home practices – to help support your healing process and overall well-being (if desired).
-Chakradance and Flow Motion therapeutic dance classes.
-who would like to improve their physical/mental/emotional wellbeing, relax and destress.
-suffering from symptoms such as headaches, neck/back pain, digestive/menstrual issues, chronic fatigue, ENT (ear-nose-throat) or jaw issues.
-who have suffered an injury, accident or whiplash who would like to speed up their healing process.
-who are ready to release, understand and make peace with old emotional wounds and traumas.
-Mothers and/or babies who are suffering from physical, mental or emotional issues post-birth.
Everyone is welcome!
Please note: Unfortunately I am no longer permitted by the Advertising Standards Agency to name any specific conditions or situations in which people have found my treatments to be helpful. However, if you have any questions then I would be happy to discuss your individual situation with you based on my experience over the years (with no obligation, of course). Please see my Contacts page for details on how to get in touch.
Nothing in this website is intended to interrupt or replace the relationship you have with your doctor or to discourage you from seeking medical advice where applicable.
– Cranio Sacral Therapy Practitioner Diploma –College of Cranio-Sacral Therapy, London
– Cranio Sacral Therapy Certificates 1-4 – Upledger Institute, Perth, Scotland
– Integrated Touch Cranio Sacral Therapy Levels 1-4 – Rosemary Wallace, Chaing Mai, Thailand
– Biodynamic Cranio Sacral Therapy post-graduate course at Karuna Institute, Devon, UK (2019)
-Distance Cranio-Sacral Therapy course – College of Cranio-Sacral Therapy (2020)
– Cranio Sacral Therapy post-graduate course: ‘Being in Stillness-Working with Wholeness’ – Amanda Biggs
– Cranio Sacral Therapy for babies postgraduate workshop – Richard Kramer, London
– Zen Shiatsu Practitioner Diploma (3 years) – London College of Shiatsu, London
– Reiki Levels 1, 2 and 3a – Nong Khai Alternative Centre, Nong Khai, Thailand
– Chi Nei Tsang Level 1 abdominal/inner organ massage – Tao Garden, Chaing Mai, Thailand
– Counselling Skills for Complementary Practitioners workshop – Liz Specterman and Peter Jewel, London
– Creative Facilitation for healing workshop – LifeBeat Training, London
– Ecstatic Awakening Dance teacher training – School of Ecstatic Awakening Dance, UK
-Chakradance Facilitator Training – Natalie Southgate (2020)
– I am also infinitely grateful for all that I learnt from my wonderful yoga teachers, Beatrix and Pancho, who have taught me so much about healing and love!